Jun 10, 2009

Who's with me to go find an Escalade with a Dog inside of it??

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31205797/from/ET/

How much is that doggie that got stolen? $10K Debby Brown and her boyfriend, Chris, returned from a quick meal to find the window of their air-conditioned Escalade smashed, and their beloved Yorkie-Chihuahua mix gone. So they put out their bulletin: a $10,000 reward - no questions asked.
(Not a picture of the actual dog)


Are you serious??!? Do you know how many families you could have helped out with that type of cash??!? How many hungry children you could have fed??

But instead this couple gives $10,000 to some random guy that took their 3-lb dog. I'm all for animals, but really?? $10,000??? This makes me sick!

SORRY, just had to rant. That's all my negativity for the day...

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is just insane, you hold a very valid point: how many hungry children could have been fed with that kind of reward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?? It makes me want to find either people that stupid to give me that type of cash for stealing their dog, or find the actual thief and steal it from him (give him a taste of his own medicine). Either way, I'd take the cash and buy a bunch of supplies to give to an orphanage.

    ReplyDelete