Jun 23, 2009

Living the simple life...


On Friday my car died on me in the parking lot at Wal-Mart of all places. I thought it was the battery so I went into Wal-Mart and got a new one. Turns out, it wasn't the battery. It's the starter, and my alignment is all screwed up. I've been having to drive a Bronco around town for the past couple of days, which I don't mind at all. What I do mind is while I have the break down of my car riding over my head, the bronco decides that it wants to give me hell as well.

This morning I was at the intersection of Rose and Myra, first car in line at the red light, and about 10 cars behind me, and can you guess what happened?? YUP! It DIED! Plus I had my kids with me. That is not the idealistic situation that I want to be in. A nice man asked me if I needed any help pushing it to the side of the road, which I did. We got it to the side of the road, I tried to start it again and it finally started up! I was sweet talking that Bronco the whole way to my destination, saying "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be nice to me and keep on going until I get to work." Luckily it did.

After all of the recent events that have happened to me over the past couple of days, I've decided to quit my job, buy a horse and buggy, move up to the mountains, and go fishing every day! No more cars, no more work, no more this, no more that. I'm living the simple life! Who's with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment