Jul 7, 2009

Random thoughts for the day...


9:40am


***What the heck is wrong with my car??***
We got it fixed, and I drove it yesterday, today it wont start.


***I hate people who thrive off of drama***
It's annoying.


***more people in the house equals more fun***
...lets hope that's what it equals.


***I have too much stuff to do in the next couple of weekends***
Don't want to do it all.


***I really want to go out to my Momma's house***
I haven't been out there for a while.


***I really like to wrap up in my warm blanket at work***
It's warm and fuzzy :)


***Brian and Jess crack me up***
Which comes first in the alphabet? A or B??


***I'm so happy I got to talk to Boo and Nina***
Email is a wonderful thing.


***Swimming sounds really good today***
Hopefully it's hot when I get home tonight.


***If I had the means to adopt a child from a 3rd world country***
I'd do it in a heartbeat.


***Is it lunch yet?***
I want to go home.


***What should I eat for lunch?***
This is a very hard decision.


***I really like the smell of the hand sanitizer on my desk***
It smells good, it's called Morning Fresh.


***Hopefully Morgan doesn't follow my blog***
I totally copied her idea for this random thoughts post.


***I wonder how many people follow this blog***
Hmmm...


***people who stress out, make me stressed out***
Just deal with the issue and fix it.


***Brownies with frosting sound really good right now***
Yum!


***What can I make out of ground hamburger***
Besides tacos, hamburgers, or hamburger helper?



***Is it time to go home yet??***

Nope! Two more hours...


3:07pm


No comments:

Post a Comment